Sunday, June 10, 2012

TSTR #117 "Sweet Summertime"

Happy Sweet Sunday crafty friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Here is my creation for this week's challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room. Debbie Marcinkiewicz and her amazing design team are so uber talented and sweet! Please stop by to share some love if you have some time :)

The theme this week was "Sweet Summertime." Along with this yummy inspiration photo, we were asked to create something using the colors teal or aqua, pink, and brown.
This is my first time playing along with The Shabby Tea Room. I've been a huge fan for a few months now and was always so intimidated by all the amazing talent. With less than two hours left, I decided I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to be a part of all the fun =)

For my card, I used some digital images from Janet over at digital paper. I just couldn't resist! The images were SO adorable and I thought they went perfectly with our theme "SWEET" summertime! My little Chloe couldn't keep her tiny little hands off my images either! They kept "disappearing" and when I would turn around to look for them, she would be sitting with them and she'd say "cake". I guess she thought they were adorable too :)

Here are some other supplies I used to create my card:

"Sweet Summertime" details:
Card stock: PTI kraft, PTI cream 
Paper: Melissa Frances 5th Avenue, digital images by Digital Paper
Stamps: PTI Tiny Tags
Trims:  May Arts crochet trim & burlap string,
Webster Pages Chocolate Lace, eyelet lace from my stash
Flowers: IAR flowers
Dies: MFT Doily die, PTI Tiny Tags die
Ink: Vintage Photo distress ink
Other yumminess: pearl trim from Karla's Etsy, 
rhinestone buckle and pearl fatback from Ebay, 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Happy crafting and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe,
    Your card is simply beautiful. I love everything about it...so, so pretty. I especially love the tiny rose print digital paper. I followed your link to Janet's digital papers, but I'm not sure which one it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasha!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I'm glad you liked my card :) The tiny rose print paper is called Romantic Paper Roses by Digital Papers. It is SOOOOO gorgeous!! I'm sure you'll love it! I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, I was with my mom all day and just got home. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have tons of fun with your images.
    Hugs, Dayle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dayle...sorry for getting your name wrong before x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...