Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Inspired By Stamping Featured Artist

Hi everyone! Today I have the absolute pleasure of sharing with you a project I created for Inspired By Stamping. A couple weeks ago, Joanna Munster asked to be one of her featured artists. I was in total shock! I couldn't believe she wanted little ol' me to design something to showcase her BEAUTIFUL stamps. I was SO touched and honored! Not to mention, super duper nervous!!! So today as I sit here nervously trying to think of the right words to say to express my gratitude, I share with you my inspiration board...
I am huge fan of all Joanna's sentiments sets. I thought it would be great to create something that I could sit on my vanity, so that each morning as I get ready for my day, I could be reminded of all that I am grateful for. Joanna's sentiment sets was absolutely perfect for the job. I used several different sets which included Amazing Inspirations, Inspiring Sentiments, & Sweet Valentine's. You can see Joanna's other GORGEOUS stamp sets here.

Here are some close ups of my inspiration board...






"Inspired By Stamping Inspiration Board" details:
Paper: Melissa Frances 5th Avenue Collection
Stamps: IBS Amazing Inspirations, Inspiring Sentiments, & Sweet Valentine's
Trims: Melissa Frances Pom Pom Trim, Karlas001 Pearl Trims & Crochet
Lace, May Arts Crochet Trim & Burlap String, PTI felt
Flowers: Prima Crochet Flower, Prima Flowers, IAR
flowers, Karla's Porcelain Flowers
Dies: Spellbinders Fancy Tags I & II
Ink: VersaFine Black Onyx
Other yumminess: Melissa Frances resins, Corrugated cardboard,
white acrylic paint

I'd like to thank each and every one of you  for taking the time to stop by and for all the encouraging words! I hope you like my inspiration board and will give it a try too :) I'd also like to send out a big hug and warm thank you to Joanna for giving me this opportunity and having faith in me. I would be so grateful if you could stop by Joanna's blog and share some love :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely stunning, Dayle !!!! So glad to have you on the team this week.
    What a wonderful idea to wake up and read those inspirational words each day. I could spend hours looking at all the little details. Deb xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, Dayle! (and BTW, you are so pretty!) I LOVE how you showcased some of Joanna's fabulous sentiments this way. So happy for you to be a Featured ARtist at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this gorgeous project! It is beyond beautiful! Thank you my sweet friend for being featured artist this week! It is such an honor to have you! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...