Wednesday, June 6, 2012

IBSIC #11

Omgosh, two posts in one week! Yay! I feel like I'm FINALLY being a good bloggy mommy, hehe! I would love nothing more than to have something to share with you everyday, but mommy duties come first :)

Speaking of two, I have not one but TWO cards to share with you today...
I originally created this card here for this week's challenge over at Inspired By Stamping.

"You're so Sweet" details:
Card stock: PTI kraft, PTI cream
Paper: Prima Meadow Lark
Stamps: IBS All Year Wishes I
Trims: Karlas001 Pearl Trims, Laces from my stash, May Arts crochet trim
Flowers: Maya Road shabby rose trim, IAR flowers
Dies: MFT Polka Dot Greetings
Ink: Memento Rose Bud
Other yumminess: Melissa Frances resins

Here is the inspiration for this week's challenge:

I wasn't quite satisfied that my first card was "special" enough so I created this card instead.

"Birthday Wishes" details:
Card stock: PTI kraft, PTI cream, Bazzil 
Paper: Prima Meadow Lark
Stamps: IBS Birthday Wishes
Trims:  May Arts crochet trim & burlap string, lace from my stash
Flowers: IAR flowers
Dies: Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2
Ink:Versafine Black Onyx
Other yumminess: paper doily


I really like the way my second card turned out. I would love to hear which card you prefer. I'm off to put my sweet little Chloe to bed so good night and sweet dreams!

3 comments:

  1. You've bowled me over with both of these creations, Chloe! They are drop dead gorgeous, girl!

    THanks so much for joining us this week at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous makes! You should be proud of both of them! I love the details and special touches you put into your work! Thanks for sharing it with us in the IBSIC gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are sooo beautiful! OMG! These are just beautiful! You are beyond talented Chloe! Wow! Can I put these up on my blog??? Let me know! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...