Wednesday, June 20, 2012

IBSIC #13 Beach Inspiration Photo

Happy Wednesday everyone! Here is my card for this week's Inspired By Stamping Inspiration Challenge. If you haven't stopped by the Inspired By Stamping Challenge blog, you should definitely check it out, Joanna and her amazing design team has once again out done themselves, creating many beautiful and breath taking cards.
This week for inspiration, Joanna shared a beautiful beach photo that made me feel so calm and relaxed. Since I don't own much beach themed supplies, I decided to go with the gorgeous color combination in the photo: aqua, cream, beige, and a little hint of green. You can't see it too well, but my hint of green in hidden behind my aqua patterned paper. I didn't want to cover the beautiful butterfly on my design paper so I decided to keep this card super simple. The gorgeous sentiment is from the All Year Wishes I stamp set which I thought matched perfectly with the correspondence wording on my design paper.

Once again, I'm fighting the clock to get this posted in time so I have to end this here (I'll add in my card details later). Last week I was in such a rush, that I totally forgot to link my post and wasn't able to play along (totally showing my age, hehe!). Alrighty loves, take care, have a wonderful day and once again, thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. So soft and tranquil. I love your beautiful ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the pompom trim. I hope you've enjoyed been part of the IBSIC team this week. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dayle, this is gorgeous! As Deb said, I love that pom pom trim....totally caught my eye.

    Thanks for playing with us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dayle, this is beautiful! You make gorgeous cards! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...