Wednesday, June 13, 2012

IBSIC #12

Hi guys! Here is my card for this week's challenge over at Inspired By Stamping. I thought I'd change things up a bit and go with different colors instead of my usual neutrals and pastels. I was in such awe of the super talented, Tammy Hobb's STUNNING card she created here. Ever since laying eyes on her gorgeous work of art, I have been wanting to create a card using the colors red, kraft, and black. My poor little card does not do hers justice, but I think it's not too bad for a first try.

This week's Joanna provided us with a gorgeous sketch for inspiration...
Unfortunately, I have some commitments I need to finish up, but I will be back later to add my details for this card. Thanks so much for peeping in and I hope you join us next week at the Inspired By Stamping Inspiration Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...