Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shabby Chic Glassine Bag Mini Tag Album

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful crafty week so far. I have a shabby chic mini glassine bag mini that I wanted to share with you. I've had this post forever in my drafts folder and keep waiting to add a video to it, but since my darling little Chloe just loves to require all my attention when I'm trying to film, I decided to just go ahead and post this now and add a video in later. I hope you guys like it!







The size of the glassine bags are 2 3/4" by 4 1/4" and were purchased from EbayThe papers are digital images I purchased from Iralajima and printed on white card stock. They were the perfect size for my glassine bags. I distressed each one with my Zutter Distrezz It All, which I totally love and absolutely makes distressing a breeze! I also used some prima laces and other laces from my stash and of course, had to use my FAVORITE pearl trims from Karlas001 Etsy. Other products I used were some crochet flowers I purchased from Etsy, IAR flowers, Recollections flowers, seam binding in (my favorite color!) from Zipperstop, chipboard pieces of some of my favorite sizzix dies, a bird cage charm from my stash, and some Maya Road burlap string.

It was super fun and really quick to make. I hope you'll give it a try! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is beyond gorgeous!!! WOW! I hope you start posting some of your gorgeous work! You are sooo talented! OMG girlfriend! Gorgeous!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mini tag album is oh so heavenly! The papers you used really speak to my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...